Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not a Broken Hearted Poem

you fooled me, teased me oh so badly
you said you've just been playing with me
and you didn't take me seriously

now its been sometime since you left
and there are so many guys i met
but i cant forget you and its funny to know
coz all those time i've been fooling you too

i guess you have been laughing for me
for all you know i was crying helplessly
you thought i'd be lost without you
you presumed forgetting you is hard for me to do

you really never knew
you are expecting i'll run for you foolishly?
these things never come to my mind for your information
i never cried for you to ease my emotion

i'm sorry to tell you i didn't even waste a single tear
i don't even want you to come back here
in fact i enjoy life more
since the day you close to me your door

but despite the bad things you have done
i am somehow learning to forget and move on
its useless to spend thinking what kind of fool are you
for there wont be a single word enough to describe you

i really wanted to be silent all this time
but its you who force me to speak all of mine
i guess all these would shut your mouth now
for finally i have spoken my last and final vow
together with all your bitches
may you rest in peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment